Edmonton, AB, Canada
Pure Wellness Studio, Co-Founder & Director of Performance
Subject Matter Expert: Exercise form and technique • Adaptive exercise
A FAVORITE QUOTE
“Rest at the end, not in the middle.”
BPE – Bachelor of Phys Ed • Kinesiology and Exercise Science • MPT – Master Personal Trainer, Certified Strength • Speed & Conditioning Coach • CFX – CFX Qualified Level • CCS – Core Conditioning Specialist • BMS – Biomechanics Specialist • FTS – Functional Training Specialist • LWM – Lifestyle Weight Management Specialist • Sports Nutritionist • TRX STC – Suspension Training Course • TRX GTC – Group Training Course • TRX FTC – Functional Training Course • TRX AGTC – Advanced Group Training Certification • TRX Sports Medicine
Strength & Conditioning • Rehabilitation • Bodybuilding / Physique
- Mike Clark, BPE, MPT, is a strength, speed and conditioning coach, personal trainer, sports nutritionist and physique athlete, who has been in the fitness industry for over 20 years. He is the co-founder of Pure Wellness Studio in Edmonton, AB, a world-class facility that provides fitness coaching, therapeutic massage, acupuncture, and nutrition programs.
- Mike works with a wide scope of clientele ranging from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts of all ages, shapes and sizes who want to improve their overall health and fitness performance.
- Mike believes that fitness isn’t a punishment; it’s a blessing. Nutrition isn’t a one-size-fits-all and may not look the same for everyone, but it is something worth fighting for.
- Pure Wellness Studio was founded on the belief that all people deserve to be healthy, recognizing that a healthy lifestyle and positive well-being are both achievable. The team at Pure Wellness Studio offers professional massage therapy, acupuncture, and fitness coaching.
- Our philosophy is to focus on the client and to provide them with valuable information. It’s all about you; creating a specialized program and/or treatment plan that align with your personality and help you reach your healthy physiological and biomechanics goals. It’s an inspiring and effective approach that helps you see the results you desire in the shortest possible time. We want to provide valuable information that is easy to understand, so that clients are best equipped to make their own decisions regarding their health.
Member Number: C-1-4
CFX level 1 • Male